Client IT – Infrastructure, Engineering and Operations (IEO) Project Management Office (PMO) is seeking a talented Business Analysis Sr. Advisor to advance business transformation through evaluation and implementation of Telecom and Contact Center solutions with an engaged business partner. The Business Analyst will assist in assessing multiple legacy and new applications and will advise on proper requirements, setup, integration, testing, and go-live options. Global applications and processes will require working with Services business leaders and cross-functional team members across all regions.
- Assist in evaluating critical issues that occur in the existing systems, communicate with business users and help determine solutions that enable a more stable environment for our business partners
- Gather and define business requirements for strategic programs, and translate requirements into best-practice solutions
- Identify and document current state process, system, and data flows
- Define future state requirements and perform gap analysis to provide solution recommendations
- Utilize the Agile methodology to partner with the Application Development team to translate requirements into solutions
- Coordinate with Services organizations to define and develop business process and system changes, and drive ownership to stakeholder groups
- Develop comprehensive process scenarios and track progress. Drive issue resolution during business validation in User Acceptance Testing and production readiness.
- Coordinate business readiness activities, including communication, end-user training and access, data conversion, and cutover strategy
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and governance
- Define transition / training plan for hand-off to appropriate production support groups
- Work within established Agile project management methodology to manage relationship between IT and Services with regards to scope, deliverables, and timing to support efficient portfolio delivery
Telecom and Contact Center – implementation or similar business experience
- Requires demonstrated experience with telecom and contact center implementations, including, but not limited to, Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) and Intelligent Voice Response (IVR), ePhone / Softphone, Aceyus and Avaya Call Distribution (ACD) systems.
- Thorough understanding of business process and systems flows, and ability work within a global team to consider implications to current and future state business environment
- Ability to gather, monitor and document business requirements
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years related Services / IT / Business experience