Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 11 months
- Client has chosen to develop and offer a concierge solution with the help of a sister company.
- The concierge solution deployed to customers would be based on standard Health Guide offering with minimal customer-specific customizations
- Initially it is being developed for a couple of groups, however design efforts are for the broader market offering
- The solution coordinates administrative and clinical services – simplifying the member experience with a single point of contact for all members health-related needs
- It helps members navigate the complex healthcare system, coordinating “behind the scenes” where appropriate so the member does not have to (e.g., PCP Selection)
- The solution is supported by a multi-disciplinary team, including RNs, dieticians, pharmacists, and social workers, and coordinated with providers to ensure continuity of care
- This role is to provide data architecture support to this solution by creating future state architecture, aligning architects and customers and modeling/designing detail data integration patterns.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience:
- 6+ years of hands-on experience both analyzing Healthcare data (Membership, Claims, Provider, Clinical, etc.) and architecting data solutions according to industry standard data models and in support of industry transaction standards (834, NCPDP, HL7, etc.)
- 10+ years’ experience architecting and modeling an enterprise data access layer, dependent data marts and BI/reporting solutions against a very large Enterprise-wide Data Warehouse (10+ terabytes) according to industry standard data models
- 10+ years’ experience with data modeling and metadata solutions including ERWin, System Architect, Informatica Metadata Manager, and leveraging those solutions to produce data dictionaries and enterprise data lineage documentation
- Superior communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation), resource will be the primary interface between operational and analytical areas in the business, enterprise architecture, and technical resources developing information management solutions
- 10+ years of experience with Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, data profiling and demonstrated expertise in writing and analyzing complex SQL queries in a Very Large Database (VLDB) environment
- 6+ years of experience in developing database solutions by designing proposed system and/or subject areas; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, performance, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
Preferred Skills/Experience: Optional but preferred skills/experience:
- Experience with data governance working with data stewards and business stakeholders to understand the impacts of data model changes, gain consensus on data definition and business rules, and communicating to all consuming systems
- Experience with Master Data Management solutions, Informatica MDM and Initiate
- 3+ years of architecture and administration experience in the Hadoop Ecosystem including various Hadoop tools, configuration files, MapReduce, Sqoop, Hadoop commands, Partitioning, Bucketing & Sharing in HDFS
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field such as Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Master’s degree is preferred in a related field such as Computer Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Certifications – TOGAF certification is preferred.