Location: O’Fallon, MO
Duration: 12 Months
Rate : $40/hr
Senior professional with a firm knowledge of testing and quality practices and protocols that enable the individual to deliver reports according to defined protocol, while meeting established timelines. Documents issues as they arise and monitors resolutions. Able to work as an integral member of the project testing and quality team.
- Coordinate and participate in review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned client developed systems.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects. Participate in review of project deliverables.
- Create detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing.
- Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies.
- Review user manuals for accuracy.
- Document problems, monitor resolutions and retain documentation necessary to plan for future assigned testing.
- Adhere to and enforce consistent company and department testing standards and procedures.
- Identify, document, and implement process improvements.
- Apply technical and business knowledge to solve issues.
Share application knowledge and mentoring newer team members May be responsible for Test Coordination duties including:
- Defect management and oversight
- Status reporting and metrics creation
- Point of escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education.