- Project Manager services include the management of complex, high value IT delivery project that require the coordination of development work or technology work between multiple platforms and business areas to achieve desired functionality.
- Proven and substantial experience leading complex IT development or IT technology projects (typically 6+ years)
- Strong soft skills that include:
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong written and oral communications
- Ability to lead a team to desired outcome
- Experienced interacting with both senior leaders as well as peers
- Ability to identify and negotiate solutions to address project challenges
- Comfortable challenging ideas and working with disparate groups to bring about consensus
- Able to handle ambiguity in the project without losing focus
- Able to perform with minimal direction
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Significant understanding of technical environment
- Proven ability to lead large/complex matrixed team from many different internal groups and different locations and drive results through task coordination, handoffs and overall delivery of solution
Both positions need same skills, one being Program Manager and others project managers who will report to Program Manager.
Manager’s role is Delivery Lead for Enterprise Cloud Migration program.
There is a separate group that owns the platform and this team will be partnering with the owner team.
Factory model team, responsible to be maintaining certain steps for each of the migrations.
Strong experience supporting cloud migration infrastructure
Migrating from the interim version to cloud.
Leading programs and multiple projects at a time
Facilitation and training
If they do not have cloud migration experience, they are willing to look at someone who has lots of program management experience and has strong personality, is able to work with different business and teams and understands what is going on versus what is really being shown.
AWS certification bonus
Any training related certifications would be helpful