Executive facing opportunity – must have at least 6-8 years experience.
Will be a Product Owner building a new platform for Client. Have worked on POC’s in the past as a product owner.
- Drive product strategy
- Work directly with the business and stakeholders
- Write stories
- Work with external vendors
- Understand technology process
Responsible for solutions and technology marketing activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share. Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and objectives. Evaluates and adjusts product marketing strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets. Identifies and communicates customer value proposition and maintains relationships with sales, product partners, and third party vendors. Provides inputs to product development based on client needs. Maintains relationships with and provides insight into customer requirements during the development process. Develops marketing and communications plans and activities for specific product(s) or solution(s).
• Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
• Oversees the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product/ solution strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share.
• Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/ solutions.
• Supports product/ solution launch and provide sustaining efforts to enable quoting, validation, pricing, order entry, and fulfillment of products/ solutions under management via internal sales tool and external web stores.
• Develops content for internal and external audiences relaying product/solution strategies and value propositions, including customer presentations and sales training materials.
• Works with demand, supply, and pricing teams to ensure accurate forecasting, lead-time estimating, and pricing for products/ solutions under management.
• Manages product/ solutions launches to ensure sales force readiness and optimize P&L impact of product transitions. • Provides input into: item forecast & mix planning, category UPP and BU offer strategy.
• Provides input into product transition playbooks (may also draft the playbooks).