.Net Engineer - Software – Lead
DatePosted : 5/5/2022 4:14:43 AMJobNumber : DTS101764444
JobType : Contract
Title:- Engineer - Software – Lead
Location : A585I FIRST DATABANK, INC. 500 EAST 96TH STREET SUITE 500 INDIANAPOLIS IN 46240 United States
Per FDB Company Policy, all employees as well as contractors are required to be fully vaccinated – boosters are not required. This is a JAVA centric role. This is a remote role. We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time. Consistent with current Company policy, FDB requires that all employees who receive an offer of employment be fully vaccinated (as currently defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. FDB will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Per FDB Company Policy, all employees as well as contractors are required to be fully vaccinated – boosters are not required. Any employee who is seeking an accommodation, we ask them to reach out to HR.
First Databank (FDB) is currently seeking a Lead Software Engineer in the Software Development department. The Lead Software Engineer plays a critical role in the delivery of high quality products to the healthcare industry. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all essential functions to effectively design and construct modern software systems utilizing diverse technology sets while working within and across cross functional and geographically dispersed teams. In addition, the candidate will lead a team of developers to support existing products and develop new products as needed.
This position is a remote opportunity.
• Development, maintenance and integration of highly complex application software.
• Creates, uses, and promotes the use of development frameworks, tools, methodologies and procedures to reduce future coding efforts and increase functional consistency.
• Knowledgeable of design patterns and practices.; implements highly complex logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and customer information systems requirements.
• Documents and communicates application vision and creates application architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps.
• Lead Scrum meeting with Development and QM team.
• Lead the Development team in following coding practices, setting priorities, and ensuring processes are followed.
• Provides insight into and knowledge of the latest application architectures, technology, solutions, and industry trends.
• Experience with and knowledge of software development life cycles and the activities that occur within lifecycles.
• Work with Product Management to determine priorities for the various supported products.
• Conduct code and design reviews.
• Mentor more junior software engineers.
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Great troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
• Strong leadership, mentoring, and negotiating skills
• Experience in Agile Software Methodology.
• Coding experience for applications in C#.
• Java development experience.
• Database development experience.
• Linux shell scripting experience.
• Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure)
• Infrastructure automation (AWS, Azure)
• Agile Software Methodology
• Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
• Five years + Software Development experience
• Two years + Lead Software Development experience.
SHARE THIS JOB