MUST HAVE: 10+ years’ experience in the IT industry - 3 of those years must be with Salesforce and Salesforce lightening
Must have completed multiple implementations of the salesforcec.com platform and must be able to speak about these projects in detail
Onshore Salesforce Tech Leads - APEX, Visualforce and all aspects of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Leading development activities on all customer implementations.
- Configuration and coding of new code modules and providing training to existing development staff members.
- Mentoring and managing software development team members, both on shore and off shore.
- Providing guidance and architecture services to our customers as well as providing technical solution design services to customers needing solution design guidance.
- Managing the overall technical project plan for multiple projects and working with the Project Managers to manage complex implementations.
- Providing practical solutions during lunch and learn sessions held monthly
- Ability to clearly understand customer needs and propose technically sounds solutions while working with sales teams on developing proposals and RFP responses.
- Making sound technical and architectural decisions and converting them into practical technical design documents for developers and quality assurance engineers.
Must possess expertise in the following areas:
- Web Applications and Web Services Development Background
- Expertise in one of more programming languages like C# .NET, PHP or Java, Salesforce.com APEX/VisualForce, Objective C for Mobile development.
- Expertise in database technologies like Oracle, Sql Server or MySQL.
5. Expertise in XML Webservices and JSON or comparable newer technologies