Primary purpose of this position is program/project management for Enterprise Integration Services group.
- Provides PM expertise and leadership to collaborate between Integration team, Development Teams, IT Business Leaders and Executive stakeholders to deliver large projects on time and on budget
- Manages functions spanning business processes, operating systems, applications, and hardware platforms
- Need to work closely with Solution Architects, Product Owners and Developers to plan release management and engineering activities
- Helps standardize project delivery processes, establish best practices & standards
- Own roadmap planning for large initiatives
- Applies external knowledge & prior experience
- Works and communicates effectively with all levels of management
- Owns and prepares & presents decks at executive meetings
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Gather and analyze business requirements. Provide technical project management expertise to teams delivering solutions.
- Responsible for technical implementation, administration, and coordination with the product vendor (Oracle, IBM, Splunk) for resolution of product related issues.
- Keep the Integrations platforms stable and available with least interruption and impact to business.
- Take preventive and corrective actions to ensure platform availability and stability.
- Manage TFS processes, meetings and keep track of stories planned & delivered
MINIMUM Education Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, Engineering or related field of study
MINIMUM Experience Requirement: 8 years of experience
- Requires demonstrated experience with Agile and Kanban project management methods; technical program management;
Nice to have:
- Exposure to projects using Integration technologies (Oracle SOA, IBM DataPower, Layer7, OpenText, Boomi).