Sr. Software Developer with Groovy and Grails ( REMOTE)
Los Angeles, Remote,CA
DatePosted : 7/28/2022 3:32:19 AMJobNumber : DTS101764439
JobType : Contract
This position is fully remote.
• Design and develop complex software for healthcare applications.
• Participate in the development of healthcare/business related applications.
• Be part of a development team using modern development languages, Relational and NoSQL databases
• Work with Product Owners and teams to drive features and specifications, architecture design, implementation, and other software development responsibilities.
• Create and update technical documents
• Provides technical mentoring and knowledge sharing to Software Engineers.
• Contributes to business requirement definition and use case design as technical expert.
• Serves as a go-to person for technical questions, and provides mentoring and knowledge sharing to other Software Engineers at all levels.
• Passionate about best engineering practices and discipline: Code review, Automated testing, Logging, Monitoring, Telemetry etc
• Ability to amplify the talents of the current team and attracting, hiring, mentoring, and retaining outstanding talent.
• Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Advanced working knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases.
• Experience leading or working closely in a team of software developers
• Excellent analytical, programming, and communication skills.
• Demonstrate proficiency in developing and reviewing code using multiple platforms and programming languages.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused, changing environment
• Able to work independently, and be self-directed
• Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization
• Experience with Grails, Spring, Micronaut, or Hibernate
• Experience with MarkLogic Database
• Experience with Vue, Angular, AngularJS or React JS Framework
SHARE THIS JOB