DatePosted : 3/20/2023 10:04:15 AMJobNumber : DTS101764470
JobType : Contract
Skills: treasury, corporate finance, financial services or banking, GTC platform, SWIFT, Tableau, MS Excel
Location : 2000 ST JAMES PLACE HOUSTON TX HARRIS 77056-4123
We have an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to join our Weatherford team. In this role you will be primarily responsible for the issuance and administration of letters of credit / bank guarantees from corporate credit facility and bilateral credit facilities. In addition, you will participate in cash management activities, as needed, develop presentations and participate in inter-departmental projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Administer Letter of Credit operations (issuance and amendment of Letters of Credit or other instruments) and understand appropriate fees / commissions for portfolio of LCs issued under different credit facilities Maintain credit facility documents (including Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees etc) and their records, reporting and compliance requirements.
* Recommend language for LCs to mitigate risks and meet credit agreement constraints, underlying contract arrangements and legal considerations.
* Monitor LC portfolio and coordinate activities related to timely cancellation of outstanding Letters of Credit.
* Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly consolidated Letters of Credit reports and summaries.
* Reconcile and arrange payment and allocation/intercompany billing of banking invoices for LC fees and commissions.
* Perform variance analysis and develop performance reports for Letters of Credit.
* Assist with special projects related to cash management or corporate finance, as required.
* Support Letters of Credit Management system implementation and administration
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other quantitative or analytical field, a Master’s degree is preferred Three plus years of relevant treasury, corporate finance, financial services or banking experience within international or multi-national organizations Must have strong knowledge and experience of processing Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Bid Bonds and other collateral instruments Experienced interacting with different stakeholders (business units, issuing banks, beneficiaries, legal counsels etc) on activities related to issuing Letters of Credit Strong organizational, critical thinking and internal/external customer service focus with solid interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills Ability deal with ambiguity and to work effectively under tight deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced team-oriented environment while managing multiple projects High degree of professionalism and focus on teamwork essential at all times Preferred Technical Requirements: IT savvy skill set specifically experience with: GTC platform, SWIFT, Tableau, MS Excel (Advanced in MS Excel including PivotTables, VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, NDEX/MATCH, Advance Conditional Formatting, Data Tables, Power Pivot etc), Bloomberg and overall comfort with different IT systems Experience with treasury systems and banking online platforms of Deutsche Bank (Autobahn), Wells Fargo (CEO), CITI Bank (CitiDirect), Standard Chartered Bank , Bank of America etc
SHARE THIS JOB