Software engineer -FullStack .net
DatePosted : 3/25/2021 8:10:09 AMJobNumber : DTS1017224301
JobType : Contract
We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in services development , with proven abilities to innovate and be creative.
Candidates will work with very little direction, will be comfortable leading conference calls, and can guide web site design and user flows for multiple device types.
WEB API development is an important skill. Candidate should be proficient in micro service development, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and cloud –based services.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Quick learner with motivation to learn new languages, technologies and frameworks (you will get opportunity to play with a lot of new technologies)
- Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments (AWS, Azure or similar)
- Experience with open source MVC frameworks
- Experience working in building online commerce software Desired Skills:
- Experience building public Web Services such as REST, SOAP.
- Software development experience with .NET and C#, Dependency injection, and using Patterns and practices
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
SHARE THIS JOB