Dot Net Developer
DatePosted : 12/2/2021 1:46:39 AMJobNumber : DTS1017214311
JobType : Full-Time
Skills: Strong in WPF,MVVM and object oriented software development
Dot Net Developer
Software design and development for windows based applications using Dot Net Technologies.
Individual must have the ability to understand system requirements, develop a system design, implement using .NET WPF, VB COM, C++, MVVM, SQL, Networking Technologies perform unit and system testing. The selected candidate must have a background in software development, design and code review, devices/system interaction and troubleshooting, and will be involved in all aspects of the system software development process (concept, design, reviews, coding, and validation). The selected candidate shall be able to work individually and with team software both locally and globally. Need to work with teams at global locations across different time zones.
Degree in Computer Science
Minimum 3~6 years software development experience required as below:
Ø Essential Competencies:
- Strong in WPF,MVVM and object oriented software development
- Strong in SQL Stored Procedures
- Good knowledge in Networking
- Experience on Life cycle development process
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Ø Desirable Competencies:
- Knowledge on Web Technologies is plus
- Exposure to safety critical embedded systems design for UL Markets
- Experience with HPQC and UML is a plus
o Understanding of the entire system development process.
o Strong English communication skills - oral and written.
o Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
o Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
o Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
o Working experience in product based companies.
o Understanding and responding quickly to customer issues.
SHARE THIS JOB