Admin - MRC Hyannis
DatePosted : 12/2/2021 1:46:39 AMJobNumber : DTS12174373
JobType : Contract
Skills: Experience with Microsoft office suite, administrative tasks, good telephone manner
Hiring for our client.
Contract: 9-12 months
Provide clerical support to Qualified Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors (QVRC) and other VR Staff by inputting data; retrieving information and data bases, developing queries to extract information and reports from a computer database software.
- Provide clerical support to QVRC's and other VR Staff by typing correspondence, memoranda, forms, reports and other materials; checking documents for accuracy, proofing and correcting grammar, spelling, punctuation for accuracy via a office computer word processing software. Case filing and organization. Mass Mailings. Copy and fax documents. Document activities in MRCIS. Knowledge and utilization of all office software programs. May design and create specialty letters, forms, brochures, flyers, booklets, spreadsheets and databases as needed. May score Interest Assessments.
- Act as Receptionist in a Vocational Rehabilitation Area Office by taking phone referrals and scheduling consumers for orientation, receiving visitors, answering questions; directing clients to their destination, maintaining office log of visitors, relaying incoming calls, taking and delivering phone messages, taking and processing Mass Relay calls, operate TTY machine in order to assist deaf and hard of hearing clients, may instruct other staff on the use of TTY and Mass Relay.
- May assist and provide computer technical support to staff & consumers. Knowledge and utilization of MRC technical systems and/platforms.
- May perform additional duties, such as, assisting counselors in job clubs, orientation activities and workshops. Researching information, typing resumes, sorting and distributing mail. Maintaining office equipment, stockroom, MRC forms, schedules/calendars, supplies and resource area. May provide consumer contact for scheduling purposes.
- Purging records, destroying closed cases, and a resource to Area Director & Unit Supervisors.
SHARE THIS JOB