DatePosted : 11/29/2021 7:12:47 PMJobNumber : DTS1017174383
JobType : Contract
Skills: ETL,CloverETL / CloverDX, IBM Inforsphere & Data Stage, PL/SQL and SQL
Design, develop and unit test ETL/EDI and other data interfaces. Design and re-engineer ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) components. Support and maintenance of existing MDM (Master Data Management) ETL, and development and maintenance of new functionality. Take responsibility as the gatekeeper of the integrity of the data entering the HUB.
Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) components as per business and functional requirements
- Design and Develop ETL code using the preferred ETL solution ? Integrate various agencies and partners into a central HUB.
- Collaboratively work with the Enterprise Architects to ensure that architecture principles are being met.
- Develop, test and debug ETL components in accordance with business and architectural requirements.
- Initiate and conduct unit testing of ETL solutions and support system and performance testing as required.
- Report Status's and Risks to respective team leader
- Present designs and code at walk-throughs
- Contribute to the resolution of defects
- Prepare technical documentation
- Provide support to testing teams
- Mentor less experienced team members
REQUIRED SKILLS (Special Skill Set, Abilities, Knowledge):
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in at least three of the following:
- ETL - CloverETL / CloverDX IBM Inforsphere & Data Stage
- PL/SQL and SQL Developer Data Quality Tools
- Experience working as a technical lead for development projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of application architecture and design best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of formal software development life cycle methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical application tools in the marketplace
- Proven track record of helping to deliver application projects on time and on budget
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all parts of the organization
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team and develop relationships within the team and across the business
- Ability to analyze software problems and issues in order to develop solutions
- Ability to engineer software solutions that integrate with multiple vendor products
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Years’ Experience, Certificates):
- 6+ years demonstrated experience designing and developing software solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience . degree, or equivalent
SHARE THIS JOB