Full Stack .Net Developer
DatePosted : 9/28/2020 8:14:55 AMJobNumber : DTS112
JobType : Contract
Skills: C#.Net, Web API, MVC, NoSQL
FullStack .Net Developer:
- Leads the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software.
- Prepares, reviews and analyzes software specifications for complex products and systems.
- Leads the review and analysis of design, functional, technical and user documentation.
- Leads the development, review, analysis and implementation of test strategies for software products and systems.
- Leads the development, test and integration of code for new or existing software of significant complexity involving multiple teams.
- Leads the review, analysis and closed-loop corrective action for issues contributing to software defects and business process problems.
- Designs and implements software lifecycle and quality assurance methods for projects and products.
- Defines, measures, analyzes and improves corporate and departmental quality metrics.
- Drives the implementation of Closed Loop Corrective Action systems for projects and processes that span multiple departments.
- Leads the deployment of projects and products of significant size and complexity.
- Provides accurate resource, schedule and cost sizing for software development and deployment projects of medium complexity.
- Undergrad degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 9+ yrs experience preffered
- Expertise with C# and .net
- Expertise with MVC and Web API
- Knowledge of message queuing systems, ideally RabbitMq
- Exposure to NoSql databases
- Proficient with IoC
- Experience with TDD programming, Agile development, and continuous integration
SHARE THIS JOB