DatePosted : 1/15/2021 7:33:06 AMJobNumber : DTS1017184266
JobType : Contract
Skills: Lead experience, C#, Selenium, SIT, Performance, UAT, Automation, Production, Validation
Lead QA /Test Manager duties:
- As a member of the Quality Assurance Team, follows directions from the Manager of the Product Development & Deliver Team.
- Leads the development of quality assurance (QA) test project strategies, methodologies, and standard processes for all QA domains by analyzing business and technology requirements to ensure testability, traceability and determining testing scope and approach.
- Develops quality assurance (QA) Test plan for project by identifying project scope, work plans, schedules, milestones, and critical paths, and ensuring proper staffing.
- Oversees and addresses critical issues, dependencies, and risks related to testing.
- Reviews testing scope and approach, and partners with cross-functional IT and business stakeholders to review and approve the overall testing approach.
- Manages/Develops test scenarios and execution of test cases across all testing phases (e.g., SIT, Performance, UAT, Automation, Production, Validation).
- Ensures quality metrics are tracked across testing phases (e.g., SIT, Performance, UAT, Automation, Production, Validation).
- Manages the review and validation of testable business processes, test data, and test environment requirements.
- Develops guidelines and best practices to ensure test plans and timelines are aligned with project/program milestones.
- Assists program/business testers during User Acceptance Testing.
- Defines and ensures adherence with entry and exit criteria according to testing standards.
- Generates scheduled reports (e.g., test execution, defects, ad hoc reports) and provides daily test execution metrics to IT teams and management, as appropriate using ALM.
- Participates in story and sprint definition and scoping
- Responsible for defining acceptance criteria for each sprint and related test cases and automation opportunities.
- Architect the test automation framework.
- Writes and maintains test automation using UFT, Lean FT.
- Utilizes agency’s testing tools and standards and follows usage guidelines and procedures for those tools.
- Drive greater automation test coverage throughout the product including GUI, API layers, services and database driven scripts.
- Support defining Performance Testing Strategy.
- Identifies metrics for monitoring increased performance and scalability.
- Provides guidance for performance test initiatives that take a true end-to-end focus on ensuring client side, server tiers, database and data integration jobs are performing as expected.
- Troubleshoots performance, load, and stress testing through analysis of system design/coding.
- Provides training/mentoring/educating of team members
- Performs related work as assigned.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates that do not meet or exceed the minimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.
|7||Required||Works with many types of testing: e.g., unit, integration, regression, smoke, user acceptance, system, stress, and performance|
|7||Required||Utilizes Application Lifecycle Management tool|
|7||Required||Writes automated test scrips with Visual Basic Script, C# with Selenium|
|7||Required||Knows how to use the Unified Functional Testing tool|
|7||Required||Pulls test result to provide graphical reports for executive management|
|7||Required||Relies on mature oral and written communication skills|
|7||Required||Has proven ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups, and manage multiple responsibilities|
|7||Required||Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish testing goals|
|7||Required||Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment|
|7||Required||Works in environment using hybrid Agile Methodology|
|2||Required||Knows EIR Accessibility and required technical specifications (i.e. US Section 508 and WCAG2.0).|
|1||Preferred||Working in the field of public or private health care organizations as a tester|
|1||Preferred||Experience with public health information systems and software applications|
|1||Preferred||Participation in Information Technology projects implementing commercial applications that meet Health Resources and Services Administration requirements|
SHARE THIS JOB